Buying in Nolensville TN?
Did you know that by having a Buyer’s Agent, you will have someone working for you, not the seller or builder?
Many people are under the impression that they have to buy a home using the agent on the sign. Do you find yourself driving around every weekend, writing down agent names and numbers, calling each one, setting up appointment after appointment.
A big misconception is that if you use a Buyer’s Agent to buy your home, you pay them a fee or commission. This is INCORRECT. All commissions are paid by the seller, never a buyer. So having a Buyer’s Agent working for you will help relieve the stress, and it costs you nothing!
As your buyer’s team, we will work hard to find you the home you want and need. We will research the active listings in the area you are interested, the price range you need, and with the specifications you want.
Let’s get started! Call Tim Earls at 615-586-4663!
As your team, we will provide you with the following services:
- Provide assistance and direct you to resources in qualifying for financing.
- Locate homes available that fit your style, price, and location for you to pre-view online.
- We will email you listings that fit the search criteria you give me.
- You will chose homes from the online report that you want to view in person.
- Arrange personal viewings of listings you want to see in person and accompany you to the properties to let you in.
- Assist you in making a decision regarding a specific property, citing the pros and cons.
- Assist you in determining market value of properties by providing you with market analysis reports of recent home sales and current home listings in the area.
- Prepare the offer to be presented to the seller.
- Work directly with the seller’s REALTOR® to help you and the seller to come to terms for the sale.
- Assist you in setting up inspections (general, termite and/or septic) prior to closing.
- Work closely with you, the lender, the closing attorney and the title company to make sure your closing runs smoothly and on time.
- We will always be available via mobile phone from start to closing.
- Accompany you to closing to answer any questions.
- If the seller has a REALTOR® representing them, shouldn’t you have a REALTOR® working for your interests as well. Call now to get assistance with your next real estate transaction